Thursday 10 July 2014

Inspiration and Encouragement

Finding my way to a farm is going to be a long and I know at times very challenging journey.
One of my favourite pick me up's is reading about other peoples experiences in similar endeavours.
When I'm feeling like there is no way my brain can learn everything there is to learn to make a successful go at farming I am comforted by the musings of others who have stepped before me.
Their tales of baby steps and miss-steps helps me to see that the journey there is just as important and along the way I will find my feet and one day before I know it I will wake up (very early) in my bed on the farm I dream about.
One of my favourites and a farm that has similar ethics to my 'farm' are the lovely folks at Mount Gnomon Farm in Tasmania.
They love their animals and give a beautiful and realistic account of their own adventure into farming.
Click here to head over to their blog and be inspired or at the very least entertained by the wonderful photos of their beautiful animals and experiences.

Cheers,

Lila

Check out my next blog for more info on these guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment