Wednesday 2 July 2014

farmification underway

It's been a big year for me...... from marriage to moving and now that life is settling back down I have started to think about some of the those things that I have put away over the years into the 'someday' basket.
Someday when I have more time, more money and just more energy! lol.

But I have decided to start NOW! Sure it may have to be baby steps but I'm going to give it a go.
Living on less than 700 sqm does have its challenges but I'm going to work around them - I am sure to find plenty of inspiration online.
I have many goals for the year to come however they are all along the lines of simple living so I won't bore you with them today.  (Stay tuned!)
One day in the future when a farm finds itself my home I will be half prepared with all the skills and knowledge to give it all a real go.

So please join me on this journey to living more simply...
Ok, lets go get farmified!

Cheers,
Lila


No comments:

Post a Comment